Jump to content

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dayz blue or black which is better?


laz
 Share

Recommended Posts

hi admin
I’m looking for a ud cheat but blue or black ? Which one is always ud and better? 
thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, laz said:

hi admin
I’m looking for a ud cheat but blue or black ? Which one is always ud and better? 
thanks 

BLUE products are always the best here but they only work with INTEL. If you need AMD support purchase black, yellow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Admin said:

BLUE products are always the best here but they only work with INTEL. If you need AMD support purchase black, yellow

Thanks for reply me. But somehow I really wanna try magic bullets so sorry for bother again admin. Is the black as safety as blue for the bypass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, laz said:

Thanks for reply me. But somehow I really wanna try magic bullets so sorry for bother again admin. Is the black as safety as blue for the bypass.

BLUE is always the best and safest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Copyright 2022 Powered by Invision Community

×
  • Create New...